Miller Stephen has left a new comment on your post "'shame on Mueller' - Alan Dershowitz calls Russia...":
Maybe I'm looking at this all wrong, and I am not a deep state person who thinks Trump is guilty.
I'm just looking at this in terms of semantics.
Proving someone or something to be innocent is NEARLY impossible. To prove someone didn't do something (or to prove that an event never happened) is not the way our justice system works. That is why the burden of proof is on the prosecution (or in this case Mueller). If he doesn't find anything to suggest collusion, again simply going with semantics, that's not the same thing as proven innocence.
I hate to even bring up this argument of semantics because I do not think those with TDS will understand what I am trying to say. Maybe I should just go with the "he was proven innocent" argument to avoid any sort of confusion with the TDS crowd.
Unsubscribe from comment emails for this blog.
Posted by Miller Stephen to Trang Ánh Nam at March 25, 2019 at 8:31 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Popular Posts
-
Erin Burnett has left a new comment on your post " CNN's Brianna Keilar breaks down 37 times Trump wa... ": Trump spread...
-
LEARN HOW This e-mail has been sent to walter923vargas@gmail.com, click here to unsubscri...
-
ÔN THI HỌC KÌ 1 - TOÁN THỰC TẾ LỚP 6 ÔN THI HỌC KÌ 1 - TOÁN THỰC TẾ LỚP 6 Posted: 05 Oct 2020 02:56...
-
The White House Press Secretary on Trump's push to reopen schools: "The science should not stand in the way of this....
-
Getting started 1. Go to GrabPoints and sign up for free. 2. Once you've signed up, an invitation code will be sent to your email addres...
-
Hướng dẫn giải một số bài toán "Phân Tích Đa Thức Thành Nhân Tử" nâng cao Hướng dẫn giải một số ...
-
Difference Between Customs And Traditions Today's custom is the tradition of tomorrow. The two words can be used as synonyms while press...
-
Sen. Tim Scott: Joe Biden made the “most condescending and arrogant comments toward the black community he has ever heard.” ...
-
Virginia gubernatorial candidates Terry McAuliffe and Glenn Youngkin remain deadlocked as they enter the final weekend before Election Day, ...
-
Limited-time offer, buy now! ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏...
No comments:
Post a Comment